The Cortel team continues its decades of experience providing management consulting services and integrated solutions to sectors of U.S. Federal, State, and Local Governments.
Our services include training, education, organizational assessments, human resources, operations, and leader development. Although most services throughout this website are appropriate for Government, Cortel offers specific programs geared to Government and Military audiences. We are certified to operate in a classified environment, are certified leadership facilitators and trainers, are registered HR professionals, and are qualified in Army APIC (Baldrige).
Cortel enjoys the reputation of delivering quality results because we provide real-world experience, examples, and models.
Army Performance Improvement Criteria (APIC) – Malcom Baldrige
- Overview for Managers
- Getting Started
- Organizing Your Teams
- Writing the Assessment
- Editing Your Assessment
To learn more about the following additional programs that are specialized to Military/Government audiences, please send us an email.
- Aspiring Manager (State Training)
- Briefing & Presentation Techniques
- Collaborative Leadership
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Customer Service (for Local government clerks)
- Effective Writing for Today’s Army Environment
- Merging Military & Civilian Cultures
- Integrating Interns into the Workplace
- Employee Performance & Conduct Problems
- Generational Insight (Merge & Motivate)
- Organizational Assessments
- Good to Great(Concept by J. Collins)
- Marketing Skills in Government
- Decision Briefings
- Leadership Journey
- Supervision Essentials
- Strategic Planning
- Management Enhancement Skills
- Military Briefing Techniques
- Military Values & Ethics
- Information Briefings
- Army Decision Making Model